The Hanna® Pool Line pH Electronic Meter and Thermometer Starterkit is delivered with a pre-calibrated pH meter, ready for use.
The kit includes all the essentials for accurate pH measurements in Epsom salt water, along with maintenance fluids for six months.
List of contents:
- Pre-calibrated Hanna HI981074 Pool Line pH meter
- Dosing Bottle for Storage Fluid
- Small Funnel
- Microfiber for clean and dry wiping
- Set of 3 Measurement Cups for accurate measurements and calibration
- User guide for use in Float solution
- 10 Maintenance Tips from Hanna
- Set of Maintenance Fluids, sufficient for 6 months of use:
- 3x Calibration Fluids pH 7.01
- 3x Calibration Fluids pH 4.01
- 3x Cleaning Fluid
- 1x Storage Fluid
The meter ranges from 0 pH to 14 pH with a resolution of 0,1 pH.
Temperature accuracy 0,1°C.
The meter comes in a storage box.
With the use of Hydrogen Peroxide only the pH does not vary that much. Of course follow the requirements of your manufacturer and your local government at first. Adding chlorine or chlorine shocks will slowly raise the pH, adjustment will be needed.