Floating Startup Accelerator
If you're ready for a “deeper dive” into the the background of purpose of floating and the approach and establishment of a float center, we offer a five-hour intensive training in Eindhoven (NL) or a location of your choice. This includes:
- Getting Started – The Business Model
You will receive a detailed presentation of the business model in advance, along with The i-sopod Business Plan Pack. It is based on over 25 years of experience in operating float centers and includes:
- Business Plan Spread Sheet with guidelines, explanations, and cash flow projections
- Floating Market Analysis with history, customer profiles, and research
- I-sopod Floatation Centre Business Plan that can be customized for your use. It describes floating and its benefits, market overview, sales and marketing, and projected financial returns.
The entire package is delivered in English.
- Implementation – Planning for Your Float Center
Wherever you are in the startup phase, we assist you in addressing your concerns or questions. When you begin planning your site and business, we can provide advice on design, architectural and electrical considerations, and site orientation, including:
- Location selection and building orientation
- Construction and general layout
- Float room setup
- Material selection
- Customer amenities
- Water maintenance: products, tools, follow-up
- Opening and operation of your float center
The meeting can be conducted in English or Dutch.
The Floating Startup Accelerator* is offered at 750€ (ex VAT) which includes the business model pack, five hours of training and consulting. Coffee, thee, and amenities are included.
Fill out the Contact Page, and we'll get in touch with you to schedule the Floating Startup Accelerator.
*Note: All information and advice is related to the floating setup. Our guidelines regarding choice, layout, equipment, buildout, materials etc. are not binding and no rights can be derived from them.
Our advice should be implemented in consultation with the project architect, designer, contractors, etc. As well, ensure the implementation meets your local legal requirements and guidelines of your manufacturers and suppliers.